Vacancy Title: Business Administration Apprenticeship
Vacancy Short Description:
Exciting opportunity for a confident and professional individual to provide administrative support at Total Repair Service Ltd
Your duties will include but may not be limited to -
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Respond to enquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain the Company’s confidentiality and data protection standards at all times.
- Processing orders
- Filing and scanning
- General office duties
Here at Total Repair Service we offer a number of services, please contact us for further information on how we can help you with your home or business. We always work with a smile and enjoy everything we do, sharing this with our clients. We listen, understand and empathise with our customers, delivering an experience and finished job which is enjoyed by everyone.
Training to be provided:
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Good telephone manner
- Good organizational skills with ability to priorities workload
- Good Understanding of customer service requirements
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection standards
- Able to work both as a team and independently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
- The ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
GCSE Grade A-C in English and Maths desirable but not essential to the role as Functional Skills makes up part of the apprenticeship.
Employment opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship. Progression opportunities may also include advanced and higher apprenticeships, including which can equate to:
NVQ Level 3 equivalent – 2 A Levels
NVQ Level 4 equivalent – Higher Education Certificate/BTEC
NVQ Level 5 equivalent – Higher Education Diploma/Foundation Degree
A Level 2 Business Administration qualification can lead to job roles which include administrator, business support officer, office junior and receptionists
Other Important Information:
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0800 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If we receive a large number of applications the closing date may be brought forward.