All staff are expected to act as models of professional conduct and champions of lifelong learning, challenging discrimination and raising awareness of inclusion, respect and community values.
• To develop a quality training company, ensuring stability for staff and learners and provide a professional service delivery at all levels.
• To promote the love of learning, encourage the pursuit of excellence and to establish the concept of education as a lifelong process.
To achieve sustained growth through the delivery of consistently high quality training supported by:-
• A Personal Development Programme to enable our employees to reach their full potential whilst remaining highly motivated;
• Effective communication both within the company and with Learners, employers and other Partners;
• To improve the basic skills (English Language, Literacy and/or Numeracy) within the Plymouth travel to work area in line with the Plymouth City Council and SFA strategic plans, benchmarking data produced by the Basic Skills Agency and the company action plan;
• Progression opportunities for learners and staff;
• Promotion of lifelong learning with equal access to all everyone regardless of social background, race, culture, ethnicity or disability.