The Advanced Practitioner will use crucial leadership skills to mentor others across all roles and responsibilities in the school or college workforce.
- Enabling individuals to learn
- Understand how to support children and young people to improve their mental health and well-being.
- Working with others to support individuals with additional needs and disability in a school or college.
- Working with families and other professionals in a school or college setting.
- Implementing change in school or college setting
A Placement or employment in a related setting is required for a minimum of 12 hours per week – this can either be 2 full day or 4 half days.
Ideally, you will have previously achieved a relevant L3 qualification & be over 18 years old. and will be working or volunteering in either a primary or secondary school working with the year 1 children and above. Cost: £811.00
Adult Loans are available – for more information call the finance team on 01752 301407.