This qualification is designed to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of mental health and mental well-being. Successful completion of the required 5 units will allow the learner to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of mental health. It will also support progression into relevant employment within the health and social care sector.You will complete 5 knowledge units covering the following topics;
- Unit 01: Understanding the context of mental health and wellbeing
- Unit 02: Promotion of mental health and wellbeing
- Unit 03: Mental health problems: associated issues and consequences
- Unit 04: Understanding mental ill health
- Unit 05: Working in mental health
If you are
- 19+ years
- Working in Health & Social Care or Education provision
- Volunteering with Vulnerable Adults / Children
- Achieved a Level 2 Mental Health Qualification, or a Full Level 2/ 3 qualification in Health & Social Care or any L3 Childcare / Support teaching.
This is the course for you.
Next course starts 20th MAY 2019
Duration is 8 weeks Mondays 09:00 – 15:30
Learner loan – £811.00