What you'll Learn
The Education and Training Level 3 Award will give you an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a teacher/tutor/trainer in relation to legislation, equality, diversity, inclusivity and meeting the needs of learners. They will be able to sequence learning, plan and deliver sessions, using appropriate resources and teaching methods. They will also be able to identify the characteristics of effective assessment and feedback. It comprises 3 mandatory units, including;
- Understanding roles, responsibilities, and relationships
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning
- Understanding assessment in Education and Training
- You are considering a career in the Post-16 Sector. This qualification is intended for pre-service or new teachers/tutors or trainers. It is delivered and assessed in the classroom at Achievement Training and provides the foundation for those who are or those who wish to deliver in-house training to their own employees.
You will attend once a week for tutorials at Achievement Training’s City Centre location. Your tutor will support your throughout the course. The Delivery of the qualification is done mainly at the workplace, the assessor will visit the work place every 6-8 weeks. You will receive a login to an on-line portfolio account, which can be accessed from any Wifi point at work at home or in our centre or through 3/4G. You will be provided with a detailed course programme. At centre you will have the opportunity to network with other learners and to share practice and access to different resources to support your learning including laptops, desktops, tablets and textbooks.
This qualification can help you to progress into employment as a teacher/tutor/trainer in a range of settings in the Lifelong Learning Sector and once in service you can progress onto the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training then onto the Diploma at Level 5.
Course Cost = £672.00
Funding is available depending on your circumstances.
FREE if you are either:
- Aged 19+ Employed and earn less than £16,009.50
- Aged 19+ Unemployed and in receipt of benefits
- Advanced Learner Loans are available!