What you'll Learn
The Certificate in preparing to work in Adult Social Care Level 2 is a great qualification if you are preparing for or just starting out in a career in Adult Social Care and looking to gain or develop relevant knowledge. It is delivered as a class room based course and also forms part of the Apprenticeship Framework. This qualification will cover a range of topics, including:
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Personal development
- Role of the social care worker
- Handling information
- Health and safety
- Person centred approaches
- This qualification will suit you if you are considering, or starting out in, a career in Adult Social Care, and you need to develop your basic knowledge it will provide pathways into the sector of Adult Social Care for individuals, from school leavers to people returning to work after a career break and those seeking work.
The Delivery of the qualification is done in a classroom based setting at Achievement Training. You will be provided with a detailed course programme. At the centre you will have the opportunity to network with other learners, share practice and access different resources to support your learning including laptops, desktops, tablets and textbooks.
This qualification provides a pathway into the sector of Adult Social Care progressing on to the Diploma at Level 2. You will have the skills and knowledge to gain employment or an Apprenticeship in job roles such as;
- care workers
- personal assistants
- support and outreach workers
- health care assistants and more.
Full Course Cost £811.00
Funding is available depending on your circumstances. FREE if you are either:
- Aged 19+ Employed and earn less than £15,736.50
- Aged 19+ Unemployed and in receipt of benefits