What you'll Learn
This qualification will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to undertake business administration roles in a range of business settings. The course covers a range of units, including:
• How to manage your own performance in a business environment
• Maintain and issue stationery
• Contribute to the organisation of an event
• Arrange business travel and accommodation
• To improve your own performance in a business environment
• How to work and communicate in a business environment
If you want to start an Apprenticeship in a junior role or you want to develop your skills to become a future team leader or business manager. This qualification is for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
What to expect
Qualifications in Business and Administration are assessed by looking at evidence of your work. This can include observation, questions, professional discussion, IT assignments and looking at the work you have produce.
The Delivery of the qualification is done mainly at the workplace, the assessor will visit the work place every 6-8 weeks. You will receive a login to an on-line portfolio account which can be accessed from any Wifi point or through 3/4G either at work, at home or in our centre. You will be provided with a detailed course programme. At the centre you will have the opportunity to network with other learners, share practice and access different resources to support your learning including laptops, desktops, tablets and textbooks.
You can progress onto an advanced apprenticeship, or higher level studies at university or FE colleges, including:
- Level 3
- level 4
- level 5 – equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree
- level 6 – equivalent to a bachelor degree
You may be able to progress your careers to roles including: administration executive, personal assistant, or secretary.
This qualification is only available as an Apprenticeship