What you'll learn
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration is available to start immediately. You will cover a range of topics, including:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to store, retrieve and archive information
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
You want a good, solid foundation in dealing with a wide variety of people in different environments. It can also be used as a stepping stone for further qualifications or to demonstrate your employability skills to an employer
What to expect
You will attend Achievement Training’s City Centre location, either one or two days a week. At the centre you will have the opportunity to network with other learners, share practice and access different resources to support your learning including laptops, desktops, tablets and textbooks. Your tutor will support your throughout the course. You will be provided with a detailed course programme.
Classes run every Thursday and Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
You can attend, either: 1 day per week over 20 weeks, or 2 days per week over 10 weeks
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to work in a variety of environments with a number of progression options. You can progress onto an advanced apprenticeship, or higher level studies at university or FE colleges, including:
- Level 3
- level 4
- level 5 – equivalent to a higher education certificate, higher education diploma or a foundation degree
- level 6 – equivalent to a bachelor degree
You can progress in a wide range of job roles within any employment involving administration, such as: administration assistance, receptionist, personal assistant, or secretary.