Promoting opportunities for young people!
Pre Apprenticeships provide employers and young people the opportunity to see if the work environment suits them before committing to a job or apprenticeship.
Pre-apprenticeships, otherwise known as traineeships are a perfect solution for anyone who is 16-18 years old and has just left school, but do not feel quite ready to go straight on to a full apprenticeship or sixth form.
Through valuable work experience, students can gain knowledge and understanding of the workplace, and go on to undertake a full apprenticeship in a sector of their choice.
• Flexible education and training programme with work experience
• Pre Apprenticeships can last from 6 weeks to 12 months and are for young people aged between 16-24 who do not have a Level 3 qualification
• A work experience placement that lasts between 70-100 hours with a guaranteed exit interview and reference on completion of the work placement
• Individually planned programmes, which will include English and maths if required. Vocational qualifications can also be included
• Young people will gain valuable employability skills and relevant work experience
• Employers will have the opportunity to shape the skills and experience of young people from their local community, helping their business to develop a loyal and talented workforce
• Working with trainees will give experienced staff the opportunity to develop their skills in mentoring and coaching young people
The traineeship course is one of the best courses I have ever been on. I never thought I could get a course like this or even if I could be enrolled onto it. I have felt so much better in myself joining the course and making new friends at ATL. Amy is one of the best tutors you could ever imagine having. I would definitely recommend this course to someone else.
“I found this a great experience in order for me to learn about how to get a job and how to present myself through an interview and what I should and shouldn’t say, was such a good experience”
I have found this course to be great and enjoyable so far as all the tutors and yourself have been very supportive and if I am struggling I know I can either go to my tutors or yourself to ask for help. I also feel that this course is stress free as I don’t feel pressurized to complete work on a certain date and if I did I know I would have the support there if I needed it.
The traineeship course has been better than I could have ever expected. It has not only given me many useful skills to prepare me for work but it has given me the opportunity to come into an environment where I have met people in the same situation as me and I have made some great friends through it. I feel more confident now than I ever have and I couldn’t be happier.
At Achievement Training we can guide you through your journey.
www.achievementtraining.com | 01752 202266