Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and adding to product data base
- Answering the telephone
- Recording jobs as they come in and as they are completed.
- Sending and receiving emails
- Processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Maintain relevant financial records (both manual and computerised) and ensure the proper handling and control of all cash transactions.
Hannah’s Games aim to create and deliver games to suit any Night Out or Night In, from raucous night out to refined restaurant or spa. I've done the researching & creating, you just choose & enjoy. Hannah’s Games is now a thriving business having helped thousands of ladies have a fantastic hen party.
Training to be provided:
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1 – if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Good communication skills while remaining professional
• Able to work both in a team and independently
• Ability to use own initiative
• IT literate
• Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks when necessary
- Polite and friendly
• Professional manner
• Reliable and punctual
• Flexibility in order to support the business
There are no entry requirements to the apprenticeship but employers may run their own selection process. Apprentices without Level 1 English and Maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and Maths prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Employment opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship as you will have built a good relationship with the team and knowledge of the role.
Progression opportunities may also include advanced and higher apprenticeships, including which can equate to:
- NVQ Level 3 equivalent – 2 A Levels
- NVQ Level 4 equivalent – Higher Education Certificate/BTEC
- NVQ Level 5 equivalent – Higher Education Diploma/Foundation Degree
Other Important Information
If this vacancy receives a large volume of applicants, the post may close early. If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat 01752 202269.
From April 2018 the National Minimum wage for apprentices rises to £3.70 per hour. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0800 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat on 01752 202269.