2 St Andrews Cross
Vacancy Title: ICT Technical Tutor/Assessor
Achievement Training Ltd (ATL) is one of the city’s largest providers of quality education and training, offering a diverse range of exciting career opportunities for all kinds of people.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, have been continuously grade “Good” by OFSTED and hold the MATRIX standard for information, advice and guidance. Learners and employers consistently rate our services above 95%.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and aim to support and develop all colleagues, whatever their role, so that they feel confident to undertake their roles and feel a valued part of the success of our organisation.
Our standard full-time working week is 34 hours, usually Monday to Friday (although some flexibility may be required depending on the sector in which you work). All staff receive 32 days annual leave (or pro-rata equivalent) and access to our discounted city centre parking scheme, as well as fantastic opportunities for professional development and expanding skills and experience.
The Job Role:
We are seeking a motivated candidate to deliver consistent, high quality vocational training for technical ICT qualifications, covering networking and servers, hardware installation and maintenance, software, basic programming etc., in line with prevailing qualification standards.
- Relevant and current technical experience and/or qualification in an IT Technical related subject;
- Ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work (tutor/assessor qualifications preferred but free in-house training to nationally recognised standards can be provided for candidates with suitable technical training experience);
- Have good organisational skills and able to prioritise effectively;
- Able to work independently and manage both assigned and self-recruited caseload;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL’s services in the workplace.
Apply by submission of CV and supporting statement to