2 St Andrews Cross
Vacancy Title: Business Tutor/Assessor (maternity cover)
Achievement Training Ltd (ATL) is one of the city’s largest providers of quality education and training, offering a diverse range of exciting career opportunities for all kinds of people.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, have been continuously grade “Good” by OFSTED and hold the MATRIX standard for information, advice and guidance. Learners and employers consistently rate our services above 95%.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and aim to support and develop all colleagues, whatever their role, so that they feel confident to undertake their roles and feel a valued part of the success of our organisation.
Our standard full-time working week is 34 hours, usually Monday to Friday (although some flexibility may be required depending on the sector in which you work). All staff receive 32 days annual leave (or pro-rata equivalent) and access to our discounted city centre parking scheme, as well as fantastic opportunities for professional development and expanding skills and experience.
The Job Role:
The vacancy is for 1 year maternity cover in the first instance.
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training in the Business sector.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in Business, Administration, Customer Services, Management or a closely related subject;
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work;
- Have good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement to email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 11 July 2018
Interviews: week commencing 16 July 2018