2 St Andrews Cross
Vacancy Title: Child Care & Education Tutor/Assessor
Child Care & Education Tutor/Assessor
Join the team and make a difference!
Exciting opportunity to work with our vocational training team based in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £16,000 - £17,500 per annum based on experience & qualifications
Hours: 34 per week
Achievement Training Ltd (ATL) is one of the city’s largest providers of quality education and training, offering a diverse range of exciting career opportunities for all kinds of people.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, have been continuously grade “Good” by OFSTED and hold the MATRIX standard for information, advice and guidance. Learners and employers consistently rate our services above 95%.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and aim to support and develop all colleagues, whatever their role, so that they feel confident to undertake their roles and feel a valued part of the success of our organisation.
Our standard full-time working week is 34 hours, usually Monday to Friday (although some flexibility may be required depending on the sector in which you work). All staff receive 32 days annual leave (or pro-rata equivalent) and access to our discounted city centre parking scheme, as well as fantastic opportunities for professional development and expanding skills and experience.
The Job Role:
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training within the Child Care and Education sector. IQA or Verifiers qualification an advantage but not essential.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in a related subject (e.g. Child Care, Early Years, Playwork, Teaching, School Support or similar);
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work (tutor/assessor qualifications preferred but free in-house training to nationally recognised standards provided for candidates with suitable occupational qualifications or experience);
- Have good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement to email@example.com