27 Mayflower Street
Vacancy Title: Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
Monday to Friday with some Saturday shifts, Flexible working hours.
Vacancy short description:
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and cheerful individual to join a friendly team. Giving them retail and customer support.
This role is varied but you can expect to be doing the following from day to day;
- Processing returns
- Processing and organising orders
- Stock taking
- Customer Service
- Assist with unloading/distributing deliveries
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all the customer's and client's information
- Greeting customers
- Helping customers find items
- Processing transactions through the till
- Money and cash handling
Training to be provided:
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Customer Service Level 2
- Certificate in Customer Service Skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Maths and ICT Level 1 - if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Positive attitude to all work related tasks
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Good time management and work planning
- Good people skills
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Friendly, with a 'can do' attitude
- Effective team player, happy to work with others
- Able to prioritise work tasks as necessary
There are no minimum qualifications for this course. However, Apprentices without Level 1 English and Maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and Maths prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
Employment opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship. Progression opportunities may also include advanced and higher Apprenticeships, including which can equate to:
- NVQ Level 3 equivalent - 2 A Levels
- NVQ Level 4 equivalent - Higher Education Certificate/BTEC
- NVQ Level 5 equivalent - Higher Education Diploma/Foundation Degree
Other important information:
If you would like to APPLY for this Apprenticeship, please follow the link below -
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.90 from April 2019. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices, the National Minimum Wage for their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0900 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If we receive a large number of applications, the closing date may be brought forward.
If you're unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat on 01752 202269.
To enable easier communications, please feel free to message Achievement Training using Messenger on Facebook - Achievement Training. We can respond much faster. Thank you.
Here are some helpful interview tips: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/get-a-job/interview-advice