4 Tower Street
Vacancy Title: Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (40 hours)
Pay rise after three month probation period from £3.70 to £4.00 per hour
The role of Recuitment Resourcer Apprentice at Lunaria will involve working with businesses and individuals. You will be helping companies find the right candidates for their vacancies and helping individuals find the right job for them.
A Recruitment Resourcer may be employed in any organisation that requires a recruitment function. Their role is to identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief and provide resourcing support to the recruitment function. They may also be required to identify new business opportunities. Typical responsibilities for a Recruitment Resourcer are:
- Research, identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfill the requirements of the business brief
- Identify new business opportunities through a variety of means and refer these opportunities to a recruiter
- Meet all procedures and carry out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
Training to be provided:
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing Competency:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to taking the endpoint assessment.
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Good questioning and listening
- Someone who seeks new ways to achieve tasks
- Polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
- The ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
Good general education to GCSE, or equivalent level
Employment opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship as you will have built a good relationship with the team and knowledge of the role.
Progression opportunities may also include advanced and higher apprenticeships, including which can equate to:
- NVQ Level 3 equivalent – 2 A Levels
- NVQ Level 4 equivalent – Higher Education Certificate/BTEC
- NVQ Level 5 equivalent – Higher Education Diploma/Foundation
Other Important Information
From April 2018 the National Minimum wage for apprentices rises to £3.70 per hour. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0800 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If we receive a large number of applications the closing date may be brought forward. All correspondence, questions of queries to go directly to Achievement Training: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01752 202269.
Here are some helpful interview tips: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/get-a-job/interview-advice
To enable easier communications, please feel free to message ATL using messenger on Facebook - Achievement Training. We can respond much faster. If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat on 01752 202269.