Working as part of a friendly team you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly. Some of your day to day responsibilities may include:
- Process internal and external post
- Answer telephone and deal with queries, delivering messages to appropriate persons
- Dealing with customers through face to face and email interaction
- Assist in preparing of orders and invoices
- General office administration to assist the managing director’s caseload
- Ordering stock and equipment
- Undertake other office duties as requested by manager
The story of Unity Lets starts in 1994 with a small family run lettings business. Initially focusing on property renovation for sale and rental we are now one of Plymouth’s leading professional residential and student letting agents. We have a large portfolio of student and residential properties available, mostly within the PL4 postcode area.
Training to be provided:
You will receive specific on the job training from the employer in your work place. Off the job training will be provided by Achievement Training in the following areas:
- QCF Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Certificate in Business Administration skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and ICT Level 1 – if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Good telephone manner
- Good organizational skills with ability to priorities workload – time management.
- Good Understanding of customer service requirements
- Good understanding of confidentiality and data protection standards
- Able to work both as a team and independently
- Ability to use own initiative
- Driving license and own transport is essential for the role
- Polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
- Professional manner
- Reliable and punctual
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in order to support all team members
GCSE’s A-C in English and Maths would be essential for this role
Employment opportunities may be offered to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship as you will have built a good relationship with the team and knowledge of the role.
Progression opportunities may also include advanced and higher apprenticeships, including which can equate to:
NVQ Level 3 equivalent – 2 A Levels
NVQ Level 4 equivalent – Higher Education Certificate/BTEC
NVQ Level 5 equivalent – Higher Education Diploma/Foundation Degree
Other Important Information
If this vacancy receives a large volume of applicants, the post may close early. If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat 01752 202269.
From April 2018 the National Minimum wage for apprentices rises to £3.70 per hour. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. If you want any advice on your pay, you can contact the Pay and Work Rights Helpline on 0800 917 2368 or visit www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage. Otherwise, all learners come under your normal terms of employment ranging from holidays, to sick pay and disciplinary procedures.
If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please feel free to give the team a call for a chat on 01752 202269.
Please note: The drop file function is temporary out of order. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we receive a large number of applications the closing date may be brought forward. All correspondence, questions of queries to go directly to Achievement Training: email@example.com or 01752 202269.